FOLK ART PRINTS
FOLK ART GICLEE PRINTS BY AMERICAN FOLK ARTIST CHERYL BARTLEY
- All Folk Art Giclee Prints on this web site are created from original paintings by American Folk Artist Cheryl Bartley.
- High quality scan and printed by the artist Cheryl Bartley in her studio in Winsted Connecticut.
- High quality print on Epson archival paper, Epson Sure Color P400 printer and archival inks.
- Artwork print will fit right into a standard size frame of your choosing.
Packaging & Shipping
- Clear Poly bag
- Cardboard envelope
- Insured for purchase Price.
- Wihelm Research = Prints made on Epson Sure Color P400 with Epson fine art photo papers and inks with last more than 75 years without noticeable fading. The prints exhibit high resistance to atmospheric ozone; have very good water-resistance properties; and, the pigment images are extremely resistant to damage caused by storage or display in high-humidity environments. Treat your print like any other work of art by limiting exposure to direct sunlight to keep artwork at its best.