Washing the Red White & Blue Quilts Folk Art Print
- LIMITED EDITION 8h x 10w Giclee print series of 50 prints and i do not make anymore after that.
- HANDMADE By the Artist on museum archival acid free matte photo paper, signed, numbered #28, and dated on the front and back by the Artist.
- SHIPPING Lying flat in a new ridged cardboard envelope.
- LIFESPAN Estimated at greater than 70 years (Research by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc.,).
- CARE As with any painting,avoid placing the print in direct sunlight.Placing the print under glass with acid-free backing will also help protect your print from the elements.
- UNFRAMED Will fit right into a standard size 8x10 frame of your choosing. I can frame it for you for additional fee please contact me for details.
- CERTIFICATE of AUTHENTICITY Accompanies the print signed by